Thank you for porting the game to PC. I don't have any compatible phone.
There is no music except main menu theme. Is it correct? Sound effects works.
I have computer connected to TV, so I tried to use Steam controlled to play the game. Experience was surprisingly good. I think, it could be good idea to support steam controller. Only few things should be adjusted:
- steam complains that game doesn't support controller
- mapping of keys in loader doesn't work (needs to be defined in Steam Big Picture game profile). I had to switch WSAD and arrows to get sidesteps and rotation where I want to have them.
- moving every single item during selling/trading is slow and annoying (maybe some kind of "take all" hotkey)
- no chance to make a note on the map
(maybe couple of predefined marks?)
- couple of hotkeys would help to compensate slowness of touchpad
- please keep (as option?) current size of GUI, it looks fine on TV
And please add Orc cave dungeon... we are missing it ^^