7 Mages

Forum related to fantasy RPG 7 Mages.
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:15 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:53 pm 

I see that iFruit and Android versions got new patches, but steam didn't. When do you plan to release it?

Also, I found a bug in 3rd level of crypt. The bridge wouldn't be fixed if I tried to return. I had to save and load the game to continue.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:19 pm 

eagle275 wrote:
"The bridge wouldn't be fixed if I tried to return" - you fix it yourself - after that it should remain fixed

for that you need to get the mage hidden in the crypt level 3 to join you .. which triggers an event that breaks the bridge in the first place .. relatively close to the point where you talk to the mage you can find the means to fix that bridge and therefore leave that place

it still is a bug. I had to save game and reload it to be able to continue.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:05 pm 

No answer is also an answer. Good to know where this is heading... Too bad I had high hopes for this game.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:13 pm 
Site Admin

Sorry. Android and iOS patches are same versions as Steam release. There is no difference except graphics, texts, controls and back teleport at Skeldal.

As eagle wrote, the bridge should remain fixed. What is the problem you refer to? It appear when you visit the crypt second time? As far as we can see bridge works as it suppose to.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:52 pm 

dragon wrote:
Sorry. Android and iOS patches are same versions as Steam release. There is no difference except graphics, texts, controls and back teleport at Skeldal.

As eagle wrote, the bridge should remain fixed. What is the problem you refer to? It appear when you visit the crypt second time? As far as we can see bridge works as it suppose to.

About the bridge: I did everything that was needed to repair the bridge, yet it remained broken. All I had to do to fix it was reload the game. Do you think it is supposed to work like that? It's not.

One more bug: if you stand facing like this and click mouse button to open one of the shelves, it will open both of them. same if you try to close it.
Attachment:
shelf_bug.png
shelf_bug.png [ 5.16 KiB | Viewed 4684 times ]

What I wanted to say is that after only few hours I encountered several bugs and imho 7 Mages deserve at least one more patch. I encountered more bugs, but I don't know if it's worth trying to explain them. Maybe if you could confirm that you are working on patch. It is so close to be a good game, don't waste the chance.

I guess this is also the reason why GOG said no to this game. You never confirmed this, but looking at the time when you sent them the game, it would have already been there.

At last, thanks for your response.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:52 am 
Site Admin

Thank you for explanation. I can't promise next update will come soon but we will eventually fix all bugs.

And btw GOG refused the game because it is turn-based.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:12 pm 

Strange reason to reject dungeon crawler on site selling good old games. Sorry to hear it, if it was the only reason, it is quite stupid from them.

Anyway, good to hear that you are working on patch. Doesn't matter if it will be sooner or later. I will eventually send more bug descriptions when I get back to playing the game.

For now, one more bug explanation: It happened when I used lift in crypt lvl 3. One character was standing inside the lift and the other was controlling the lever to move the lift up and down. If you press the lever and immediatelly change control to character inside the lift, screen will turn black and will stay black forever, until you switch characters again. This bug occured every time I tried to reproduce it, so I guess you will have no problem to find out how to fix it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:53 pm 

One more catch: when you find new "combat technique" in Crypt, the description that is displayed is misleading. It says "Naucili jste se nove kouzlo: Odrazeni", which is confusing. It even tells you to check it out in your spell book, but you will obviously not find it there, because it is not a spell.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:00 pm 

Any news on possible patching?